Innovation in Education
Today Education is one of the biggest challenges faced by India. There have been many efforts made by the concerned authorities to bring in processes to work on a focused approach for the delivery of goals for quality education through various spheres of life. SSA (Sarva Sikhya Abhiyan) concentrates on education at elementary level. Higher education departments in their respective states look into process streamlining in Senior colleges.
With the advent of technological inferences, these processes have become more concentrated to the achievement of the ‘Big Picture’. Technology fulfills the objective of achieving inclusive growth, progress and enhancement of education, upon the pillars of education system i.e. Students, Teachers and School. It satisfies the endless expectations of present generation, availing educational needs at the click of a finger.
How CSM brings in Innovation?
CSM brings in technology in association with Governmental Institutions for growth and advancement of the education industry which results in efficiency, equity and sustainability of education at all levels of the 3 vertices of education namely Teachers, Students and Institutions.
The technological solutions we create helps to communicate, disseminate, store and manage information, accomplishing more tasks in shorter time. We have equalized strategies to reduce the pressure and improve the relevance and quality of education. CSM’s IT tools encompass Learning Management Systems such as Learner self-service (e.g. self-registration on instructor-led training), training workflow (e.g. user notification, manager approval, waitlist management), the provision of on-line learning (e.g. Computer-Based Training, read & understand), on-line assessment, management of continuous professional education (CPE), collaborative learning (e.g. application sharing, discussion threads), and training resource management (e.g. instructors, facilities, equipment).
CSM delivers personalized IT solutions as per the Institutional requirements like:
- Managing users, roles, courses, instructors and facilities
- Web-based or combined course delivery
- Course calendar for better planning and coordination
- Tools to handle pre/post student tests/assessment
- Online examination and assessment attributes
- Generate and display scores, reports and transcript
- Tracking performance and results across the system
- Learner messaging and notifications
- Grading of coursework and roster processing, including wait-listing
- Mapping Infrastructural development of schools
- Managing Teaching Staff availability and course schedules
- Unique code generation for accurate and timely record generation